In Indian thaali, people serve both curd and sweet pachidi to highlight the sweetness and the non-sweetness at the same time. Similarly, Feasibility study will highlight the benefits and draw back of the business.
We conduct a comprehensive study in analyzing the business, its industry, the opportunities, and methods to capitalize on the business opportunities.
- Product / Service Mix
- Technical information of the products
- Key Raw Material requirement and the demand and supply of the same
- Market research on the competition, demography, Demand and supply for the products / Services mix
- Pricing strategy
- Marketing model (Channel or direct)
- Intended Payment term with the customers
- Critical risk factors
- Marketing budget etc.
- The location for producing the products / rendering the services
- Size of manufacturing unit / office, capacity and plan for occupying the space
- Owning / leasing information
- Manufacturing process and its complexity (incase of service, the designing of the products)
- Equipment requirements and the technical & cost details of the same
- Production strategy
- Sources for procuring the raw materials
- Government, legal and industry regulations etc.
- Financial Feasibility & Business Plan
- Capital requirement and employing strategy will be formulated
- The working capital requirement for operating the business shall be determined
- Defining Business model as to how the business will generate revenue
- The projected balance sheet, income statement and cash flow along with the break-even analysis will be determined for the extent of investment recommended by the study etc.